JEWELLERY FOR LIVING
Auree was launched in 2014 by Amelia Bainbridge who trained at a Bond Street jeweller and then at a number of other luxury online retailers. The philosophy behind Auree, is that women should have jewellery that lives alongside them. All our pieces are made with the highest quality solid gold, sterling silver or gold vermeil and natural gemstones. Made by our small workshops all over the world, each piece holds a story. This jewellery is not for keeping hidden away in a box but to wear, enjoy and love. Auree regularly appears in Sunday Times Style, Mail on Sunday YOU, ES Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, and Grazia.
You won’t find our ads on giant billboards. You will discover us, we will have a drink together and it will be our little secret – if you happen to be a Hollywood Actress, good for you but we won’t be telling anyone about it. We are the jeweller to both mother and daughter. We will be the ones to dare you when you want to make your daughter gasp with jealousy. We will be the ones to make sure your mother realises that you have better taste than she thought. We will party when you want to party. We will give you power if you need to dominate a boardroom, understatement when you only want to be quietly noticed and we will always keep you company on a lazy Sunday afternoon. When you stumble upon us in your favourite boutique you will feel welcome as soon as you see the shop window. It might have changed since the last time you visited. The staff are relaxed, you know their faces and you trust their judgement.
YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY
We sell online through our website and select boutique stockists by invitation including: Lime Wood Hotel, New Forest; Wolf & Badger, London; Katie & Jo, London; Pom London, London; Timothy Roe, Chichester, Stocks, Hampshire.
“The jewellery is doing really well thank you”
“I’m so happy to be stocking Auree Jewellery at our store”
“The range has been really well received and we are delighted.”
RATED EXCELLENT ON TRUSTPILOT
– “Beautiful jewellery! I love everything I’ve bought from Auree – it’s good quality and I can wear every day.”
– “Lovely ring, a pleasure to do business with, and a very happy wife!”
– “Such a beautiful, delicate and pretty necklace – I absolutely love it. I am planning on buying more pieces in the future…just for ME!”
– “Pretty and affordable jewellery, great presents for friends and family.”
– “I have purchased a number of items as presents and for myself and have always been very pleased with the quality.”
– “Every girl from 10-80 should own a piece of Auree jewellery. Pretty and oh so wearable. Brilliant company to do business with.”
– “I have used Auree Jewellery for gifts to my wife, sister and mother and thanks to the amazing style that covers all generations they have always been very happy. There doesn’t seem to be any other option at such an affordable price with excellent service.”
MAKING YOUR LIFE EASY
As we try and adjust to the ever-changing situation, we have been desperately thinking how we can adapt and find new ways to support all our retailers, who have sadly been forced to temporarily close their doors. As a small business, we are in a unique situation to be nimble and act flexibly in the uncertain times. We have contacted all our existing retailers to offer them an online Sale or Return – where they can showcase any part our collection online and we will then drop-ship any orders directly to their customers.
We are further expanding this to other retailers who may not currently stock us, but who would like to offer something new to their customers, without any financial risk or outlay. So far, we have seen a huge reaction to this as the retail community look for new ways to cope in these challenging weeks ahead.
We are able to offer our full catalogue, as well as any engraving or personalised options, which have previously been harder for our High Street retailers to take on board. With every order we hand write a note from the retailer, to re-create the personal side of an in-store shopping experience.
If you are interested in discussing this for your online shop please contact us at email@example.com