We love every piece of Auree Jewellery and each new owner has big responsibilities. It needs to be looked after carefully and considerately. Please promise us you will do that. This doesn't mean just stored away in a dusty box, they have great expectations for life and want to travel the world. It's over to you.
THE AUREE JEWELLERY WAY OF LIFE
A little TLC never goes amiss. We can assure you that as long as you take good care of your jewellery, it’ll be sure to always look after you:
- No Baths: always take jewellery off before showering or bathing (they have their own washing ritual).
- Holidays: don't forget to pack them for exciting trips away.
- Safety first: when not being worn, ensure they're kept safely in their little pouch.
- No Sleep: try not to wear them in bed. It's the easiest way to snag a chain.
- Dry Skin: lotions, potions & scents are not their bag.
- Wear often: they're highly sociable & like to be shown off at all times.
THE AUREE JEWELLERY CLEANING RITUAL
Cleaning is simple. In fact, it's just how your granny would have done it:
- Sterling Silver: use a silver cloth or polish wadding (not silver dip).
- Gold: use warm water and a soft cloth.
- Gemstones: use warm water and a soft cloth & ensure they dry completely.
- Pearls: these are very soft & need special care. Use warm soapy water (pure soap only) & ensure they dry completely before wearing again.
Every piece of Auree Jewellery is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase, subject to normal conditions of wear and tear. If it is a fault with our jewellery, we will put our hands up and of course repair it free of charge. However, we know that our gold/silver is strong and robust, and it takes real force for it to break; but we understand that accidents happen (sometimes without the person even realising) and these are covered by the Repair Service offered below.
And if some of you are a bit lax about following our rules (we won’t name names), then don’t panic as we do offer the following services, with NO questions asked.
We offer a repairing service for all Auree Jewellery pieces. Whether it’s a broken clasp or a damaged link, we’re here to help. This is a chargeable service with prices starting from £12.50 for Sterling Silver or Gold Vermeil and £22.50 for solid 9ct Gold. Please allow up to 10 days for repairs.
We offer a re-plating service for all our Gold Vermeil pieces. We want you to be able to wear your jewellery with pride throughout the years to come. And so, if your jewellery needs a little pick-me-up, we’re here for you. We plate all our pieces in a thick micron of gold. This is a chargeable service with prices starting from £12.50. Please allow up to 10 days for re-plating. FYI, we also offer a re-plating service for non-Auree pieces (don’t say we don’t spoil you!).
If you are at all unsure about anything, please e-mail the Auree team at email@example.com
Good luck, don't let us down.
Love, The Auree Team x