Auree Jewellery Operations (Full Time)
We are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic and exceptionally reliable. Pay based on experience. Office in London SW18.
Auree Jewellery (www.aureejewellery.com) offers the finest quality jewellery, beautiful packaging and unrivalled customer service at affordable prices.
Want to join the Auree family? We are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic and exceptionally reliable to manage all operations (orders, office and everything in between) from our office in London SW18. We are a small but growing team based in Earlsfield in easy walking distance of Southfields and Wandsworth Town.
- Have super organisation and attention to detail.
- Love gift wrapping and making things look beautiful.
- To have excellent written English and be a good communicator.
- You will be confident to take responsibility of orders from start to finish
- Have a friendly relaxed manner to speak to clients/workshops on the phone.
- Have confidence in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ideally some retail experience – online or offline (a plus but not required).
- Be a whizz on Shopify (again, a plus but not required)
- Have a positive attitude with boundless enthusiasm to get involved in whatever the day throws at you.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Order Fulfilment & Customer Service
- Co-ordinating & visiting our UK Workshops to meet deadlines
- Packaging Management & Forecasting
- Managing all Postal & Delivery services
- General Office Management & Administration
- Online Marketplace Development & Ongoing Updating
- Assisting with processing Wholesale Orders
- Assisting with photography planning and cataloguing
- Assisting the Marketing Director with ad hoc tasks
- New Product Testing
- Occasional work at Events e.g. Spirit of Christmas
Pay based on experience and on each application.
Please apply at https://apply.workable.com/auree-jewellery/j/0002C506A6/
Posted: January 2021