It goes without saying that everything is beautifully and securely packaged to be safely delivered to its new home looking its very smartest and shiniest. Once an order is dispatched, we will also e-mail you (including details of how to track it if applicable).
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
Everything arrives beautifully gift wrapped in an Auree soft cotton pouch and inside an Auree box that is tied with our pretty Auree ribbon. You may choose for us to hand write a gift message and add a gift bag (£1.20) at the basket page before checkout.
FREE UK DELIVERY
It’s simple. We offer a range of delivery options & FREE returns.
- FREE delivery (approx. 2-5 working days)
- 1st Class Delivery £3.95 (approx. 1-3 working days)
- Next Working Day Royal Mail Special Delivery £7.95 (please order before 1pm)
- Saturday Delivery £12.95 (please order before 11am Friday)
- Same Day Delivery (within M25) Please contact us to arrange
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY & RETURNS
This is pretty simple too. We offer a trackable, reliable & insured delivery service for all International orders. International returns are the customers responsibility.
- Free Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Worldwide (approx. 6-14 working days)
- Faster Courier option (coming soon)
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To just like your Auree jewellery is not enough for us, we want you to LOVE it. So if you wish you’d chosen something different, we are always happy to exchange or give a full refund. No questions asked. (NB there are a few items we cannot refund or exchange - see exceptions below).
All you need to do is email email@example.com and we’ll send you a pre-paid returns postage label. Items must be unused and returned in their original condition together with details of your order to: AUREE, Unit A101, Riverside Business Centre, Bendon Valley, London SW18 4UQ.
Non UK Returns are at the cost of the customer.
Please ensure you include your order details within the parcel. We will let you know when we have received the item and when the refund has been made. We aim to process these within 1-2 working days of the item being returned.
You don’t have to give any reason for returns but we are quite nosy (isn’t everyone?) and would love a hint as it helps us improve Auree.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR RETURNS POLICY
We hope you will understand that some items are unfortunately exempt from the right to exchange, return or cancel. This is mainly because they cannot be resold but we can always ask our workshop to adjust a size or alter them for you for a minimal cost.
- Any custom made item e.g. Signet Rings, 9ct Bangles with a custom diameter, (please see individual product pages for specific details or contact us if you are unsure).
- Any item made in solid 18ct Gold.
- Some 9ct Russian Wedding Rings including: Three Colour Gold (4mm), Yellow Gold (4mm), White Gold (2mm, 3mm & 4mm), Rose Gold (2mm, 3mm & 4mm). If you are concerned about ordering the wrong size, we offer a £35 resizing service.
- All engraved items but excluding single initial engraving (Westbourne, Portobello, Westwick, Barcelona, Limerston or Bali) which are returnable - these are only non returnable if they have been engraved with multiple initials, dates or other engraving.
Our UK usual returns period is 14 days from when you receive the goods. All items must arrive at Auree within this time.
Our International returns period is 21 days from when you receive the goods. All items must arrive with us within this time. Please make sure you get proof of postage and we recommend insuring your item as International returns are your responsibility.
COVID 19: We have temporarily updated our returns and exchanges policy to allow free returns for up to 30 days. As usual, all items must arrive at Auree within this time.