It goes without saying that everything is beautifully and securely packaged to be safely delivered to its new home looking its very smartest and shiniest. Once an order is dispatched, we will email you including details of how to track your order.
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
Everything arrives perfectly gift wrapped in a soft cotton pouch, inside an Auree box that is beautifully tied with our Auree ribbon which is made from 100% recycled bottles. You can also choose to add a hand written gift message and Auree gift bag before checkout.
FREE UK DELIVERY
It’s simple. We offer a range of delivery options & FREE returns.FREE Royal Mail 48h Delivery Free (approx. 2-5 working days)
Express Royal Mail 24h Delivery £3.95 (approx. 1-2 working days)
Tracked Next Working Day Delivery £7.95 (orders must be made by 3pm)
Saturday Delivery £12.95 (please order before 3pm Friday)
Same Day Bike Delivery (within M25) Please contact us to arrange
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
This is pretty simple too. We offer a trackable, reliable & insured delivery service for all International orders. International returns are the customers responsibility.
Please note that international orders will be subject to customs and/or import duties and tax charges (applied on reaching destination country outside of the UK). We do not cover these costs so you will be responsible for paying any import charges that may be applied. As customs vary by country, we are unable to advise on these charges, and would recommend you contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Free Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Worldwide (approx. 6-14 working days)
Faster Tracked Courier Delivery Service From £20
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR RETURNS POLICY
We hope you will understand that some items are unfortunately exempt from the right to exchange, return or cancel. This is mainly because they cannot be resold but we can always ask our workshop to adjust a size or alter them for you (for a minimal cost) if this is the case.
Engraved Items ReturnsWhat CAN be returned?
Any single side initial engraving (Westbourne, Portobello, Pembroke, Westwick, Limerston, Langton, Barcelona and Bali).What CANNOT be returned?
Any other type of engraving e.g. multiple initials, initials on front and reverse of item, names, dates or other bespoke engraving.
Russian Wedding Rings & Bangles Returns Policy
Which Rings and Bangles CAN be returned or exchanged?- All Silver Russian Wedding Rings and Bangles
- 2mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (all colours)
- 3mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (all colours)
- 4mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (All Yellow Gold & Three Colour only)
- 3mm & 4mm Russian Wedding Bangles (Three Colour Gold only)
Which Rings and Bangles CANNOT be returned or exchanged?- All 18ct Russian Wedding Rings
- All Russian Wedding Rings set with Diamonds or with Engraving
- 4mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (All Rose & All White Gold only)
- 5mm & 6mm Russian Wedding Bangles (All colours)
- 3mm & 4mm Russian Wedding Bangles (All Rose, All Yellow and All White only)
For these items that cannot be returned or exchanged, we offer a resizing service at a cost of £35.
9ct Gold Bangles Returns Policy
Which bangles CAN be returned or exchanged?
- 3mm 9ct Brompton Bangles (All colours)
- 4mm & 5mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (Yellow Gold only)
Which bangles CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
- 4mm & 5mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (Rose & White Gold)
- 6mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (all colours)
- Any Bangles made to a Custom Diameter
Further Exceptions include:
- Any item that is Made to Order, such as Signet Rings or Eternity Rings,
- Any item made in solid 18ct Gold (all 18ct Gold Vermeil can be returned)
It’s very rare that one of our products develops a fault but if it does, please do get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily replace or repair it for you, depending on the product. Please note, we can’t refund jewellery which has been worn and is outside of the returns period. If you follow the house rules included with each order, your jewellery should last a lifetime.