It goes without saying that everything is beautifully and securely packaged to be safely delivered to its new home looking its very smartest and shiniest. Once an order is dispatched, we will also e-mail you (including details of how to track).
FREE GIFT WRAPPING
Everything arrives beautifully gift wrapped in an Auree soft cotton pouch and inside an Auree box that is tied with our pretty Auree ribbon. You may choose for us to hand write a gift message and add a gift bag (£1.50) at the basket page before checkout.
FREE UK DELIVERY
It’s simple. We offer a range of delivery options & FREE returns.- FREE Royal Mail 48h Delivery Free (approx. 2-5 working days)
- Express Royal Mail 24h Delivery £3.95 (approx. 1-2 working days)
- Tracked Next Working Day Delivery £7.95 (by 3pm)
- Saturday Delivery £12.95 (please order before 3pm Friday)
- Same Day Bike Delivery (within M25) Please contact us to arrange
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
This is pretty simple too. We offer a trackable, reliable & insured delivery service for all International orders. International returns are the customers responsibility.
Please note that international orders will be subject to customs and/or import duties and tax charges (applied on reaching destination country outside of the UK). We do not cover these costs so you will be responsible for paying any import charges that may be applied. As customs vary by country, we are unable to advise on these charges, and would recommend you contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
- Free Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Worldwide (approx. 6-14 working days)
- Faster Tracked DHL Delivery Service From £18
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
To just like your Auree jewellery is not enough for us, we want you to LOVE it. So if you wish you’d chosen something different, we are always happy to exchange or give a full refund. No questions asked. (NB there are a few items we cannot refund or exchange - see exceptions below).
All you need to do is request a return / exchange and we’ll send you details for how to return (including a pre-paid returns postage label for UK). Non UK Returns are at the cost of the customer. Items must be unused and returned in their original condition.
Please ensure you include your order details within the parcel. We will let you know when we have received the item and when the refund has been made. We aim to process these within 1-2 working days of the item being returned.
You don’t have to give any reason for returns but we are quite nosy (isn’t everyone?) and would love a hint as it helps us improve Auree.
EXCEPTIONS TO OUR RETURNS POLICY
We hope you will understand that some items are unfortunately exempt from the right to exchange, return or cancel. This is mainly because they cannot be resold but we can always ask our workshop to adjust a size or alter them for you (for a minimal cost) if this is the case.
Exceptions include:- Any item in 18ct Gold
- Custom made items e.g. Signet Rings, Eternity Rings, Bangles with a custom diameter
- Some items with engraving (specifics detailed below as most items engraved with single initials are returnable)
- Some Russian Wedding Rings (specifics detailed below)
- Some Brompton Bangles (specifics detailed below)
- Some Russian Wedding Bangles (specifics detailed below)
Please see individual product pages for specific details or contact us if you are unsure.
Engraved Items ReturnsWhat CAN be returned?
Any single side initial engraving (Westbourne, Portobello, Pembroke, Westwick, Limerston, Langton, Barcelona and Bali).What CANNOT be returned?
Any other type of engraving e.g. multiple initials, initials on front and reverse of item, names, dates or other bespoke engraving including those on watches, bangles and rings.
Russian Wedding Ring Returns PolicyWhich Rings CAN be returned or exchanged (for a different size or item)?
- 2mm 9ct Three Colour Gold Russian Wedding Rings
- 2mm 9ct All Yellow Gold Russian Wedding Rings
- 3mm 9ct Three Colour Gold Russian Wedding Rings
- 3mm 9ct All Yellow Gold Russian Wedding Rings
- All Silver Russian Wedding Rings
Which Rings CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
- All 18ct Russian Wedding Rings (2mm, 3mm & 4mm)
- All Russian Wedding Rings set with Diamonds or with Engraving
- All 9ct Rose Gold Russian Wedding Rings (2mm, 3mm & 4mm)
- All 9ct White Gold Russian Wedding Rings (2mm, 3mm & 4mm)
- 4mm 9ct All Yellow Gold Russian Wedding Rings
- 4mm 9ct Three Colour Gold Russian Wedding Rings
9ct Gold Bangles Returns PolicyWhich bangles CAN be returned or exchanged?
- 9ct Yellow Gold Brompton Bangle 3mm, 4mm & 5mm
- 9ct Rose Gold Brompton Bangle 3mm
- 9ct White Gold Brompton Bangle 3mm
- 9ct Three Colour Walton Russian Wedding Bangle 3mm & 4mm
- 9ct Yellow Gold Brompton Bangle 6mm
- 9ct Rose Gold Brompton Bangle 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- 9ct White Gold Brompton Bangle 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- 9ct Three Colour Walton Russian Wedding Bangle 5mm & 6mm,
- 9ct All White Gold Walton Russian Wedding Bangle 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- 9ct All Yellow Gold Walton Russian Wedding Bangle 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- 9ct All Rose Gold Walton Russian Wedding Bangle 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm
- Any Bangles made to a Custom Diameter
Our UK usual returns period is 14 days from when you receive the goods. All items must arrive at Auree within this time. If you are buying something for a particular date / birthday and would like to request an extension to the returns date, please email us and we can easily arrange this.
Our International returns period is 21 days from when you receive the goods. All items must arrive with us within this time. Please make sure you get proof of postage and we recommend insuring your item as International returns are your responsibility.