We hope you will understand that some items are unfortunately exempt from the right to exchange, return or cancel. This is mainly because they cannot be resold but we can always ask our workshop to adjust a size or alter them for you (for a minimal cost) if this is the case.
Engraved Items Returns
What CAN be returned?
Any single side initial engraving (Westbourne, Portobello, Pembroke, Westwick, Limerston, Langton, Barcelona and Bali).
What CANNOT be returned?
Any other type of engraving e.g. multiple initials, initials on front and reverse of item, names, dates or other bespoke engraving.
Russian Wedding Rings & Bangles Returns Policy
Which Rings and Bangles CAN be returned or exchanged?
- All Silver Russian Wedding Rings and Bangles
- 2mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (all colours)
- 3mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (all colours)
- 4mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (All Yellow Gold & Three Colour only)
- 3mm & 4mm Russian Wedding Bangles (Three Colour Gold only)
Which Rings and Bangles CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
- All 18ct Russian Wedding Rings
- All Russian Wedding Rings set with Diamonds or with Engraving
- 4mm 9ct Russian Wedding Rings (All Rose & All White Gold only)
- 5mm & 6mm Russian Wedding Bangles (All colours)
- 3mm & 4mm Russian Wedding Bangles (All Rose, All Yellow and All White only)
For these items that cannot be returned or exchanged, we offer a resizing service at a cost of £35.
9ct Gold Bangles Returns Policy
Which bangles CAN be returned or exchanged?
- 3mm 9ct Brompton Bangles (All colours)
- 4mm & 5mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (Yellow Gold only)
Which bangles CANNOT be returned or exchanged?
- 4mm & 5mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (Rose & White Gold)
- 6mm 9ct Brompton Bangle (all colours)
- Any Bangles made to a Custom Diameter
Further Exceptions include:
- Any item that is Made to Order, such as Signet Rings or Eternity Rings,
- Any item made in solid 18ct Gold (all 18ct Gold Vermeil can be returned)
- Any Sample or Pre-Engraved Jewellery bought online our at fairs.