Something that stops people from ordering and buying rings online is figuring out what your ring size is. To help, we’ve put together a handy guide to help you find your ring size and understand ring sizing charts.
Request A Ring Sizer
To receive a complimentary ring sizer by post, please fill in your details below.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us on 020 7993 5548.
measure an existing ring
- Measure the inside diameter and circumference of a ring you already have.
- Compare the millimetre measurements to the letters on our sizing chart!
This is also the best way to find your partner’s ring size without asking them, especially if you’re buying them a present or planning on popping the question!
measure your finger
- Use a piece of string, or a strip of paper and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point where the string or paper meets. This should be snug and fitted to your finger but not too tight that it will leave a mark.
- Measure the length of the paper or string from the end to the pen mark. You can then use our sizing chart to determine your ring size in letters.
Finally, you can request a ring sizer free of charge below. A ring sizer wraps around the finger and comes with a fastener so you can properly fix it to your finger and find your size.